Assess the business cases for industrial IoT in advanced manufacturing
- Transition from smart factories to sentient ecosystems: how to build in intelligence from the smallest sensors to the global enterprise
- Understand how connectivity and data-driven insights are delivering both new business models and world-class efficiency
- Learn about new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for smart manufacturing and the factories of the future
Become a Partner – save your place for 2018 now!
Where else in the world will you find more than $500 million of technology, operations & IT budgets under the same roof? Get in touch today to find out how we can tailor involvement opportunities specific to your needs. For our event partners, Industry of Things World USA is a one-stop-shop to promote thought-leadership and get face-to-face with over 500 industry leaders from across broad US manufacturing landscape.
Interested in Speaking?
Do you have a great case study to share with the world? Are you working on an industrial application project of IoT? Then we want to hear from you!
Over 80 international experts will join us in 2018 to share their expertise on how the industrial IoT is changing every aspect of business as we know it.
A legacy event created: "The best event by far"
The Industry of Things World team is proud to share some exciting news with you: our event was awarded Best Overseas Conference at the Conference Awards in London for 2017!
In the jury’s own words, the event showed:
“Excellent vision, ambition, research and results.”
“A realistic and practical focus on what can be an intangible subject.”
“Impressive on all levels – a practical and timely event to explain the opportunities in IoT.”
Thanks to the Industry of Things World community for making this conference the must-attend Industrial Internet event in the US!
Advisory Board 2018[button size=”mediumlarge_rd_bt” t_color=”#ffffff” b_color=”#39a9dc” b_hover_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″ font_weight=”700″ url=”/speakers/” target=”yes” position=”ta_center”]VIEW ALL SPEAKERS[/button]
Highlights in 2018[button size=”mediumlarge_rd_bt” t_color=”#ffffff” b_color=”#39a9dc” b_hover_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″ font_weight=”700″ url=”/speakers/” target=”yes” position=”ta_center”]VIEW ALL SPEAKERS[/button]
Not sponsors…Industry of Things World USA is a unique event in the business & technology world because of our relationship with our partners. Our aim is to support our partners to reach their targets and inspire innovation. This vision is shared by a select group of partners at our highest quality events with the most elite audience. Position your business as a thought leader at Industry of Things World USA. Join our partners today!
Key themes covered at Industry of Things World USA 2018
- From smart factories to sentient ecosystems: how to build-in intelligence from the smallest sensors to the global enterprise
- Leadership and excellence in an uncertain world: should be talking about IoT standards and regulations or “trust”, and good corporate governance?
- How to sell IIoT investments to senior management, boards, investors, and governments
- Getting IT architectures future-proofed: MASA, Microservices, Web-app, Edge, UA, Open, and developments in MTConnect
- Retrofitting legacy systems and dumb assets: quick hacks for a smart and connected factory
- Product Life-cycle Analytics and closed-loop product and service models
- Assets that talk, factories that communicate: virtualization, digital twins, and real-time monitoring
- What are governments, policy makers and institutions doing to pave the way for Industry 4.0 market adoption
- Interoperability: making sure your most valuable resource (data) isn’t getting lost in translation
- New revenue streams and business models arising from Products, Data and Assets as a Service
- Increased automation, autonomous machines and the impact on manufacturing operations management (MOMs)
- Data-defines-everything: Analytics, big data, AI, cognitive, machine and deep learning for the factory of the future
- Putting humans at the centre of technology with collaborative robots, augmented and virtual reality
- Cloud: IoT is all about platforms and applications. How can cloud enable IoT innovation?
- Latest hardware for connected operations: understanding sensors, nodes, edges and networking technology
- Securing Industry 4.0: security by design for an interconnected world
- Adapting society, economic models, the workforce and education for smart manufacturing futures
What our attendees say and why they love attending our conferences…
Movers & Shakers in 2017[rd_images_carousel style=”rd_ic_center” images=”4206,4107,4205,4204,4203,4202,4201,4200,4199,4198,4197,4196,4195,4194,4193,4192,4191,4190,4189,4188,4187,4186,4185,4184,4183,4182,4181,4180,4179,4178,4177,4176,4175,4174,4173,4172,4171,4170,4169,4168,4167,4166,4165,4164,4163,4162,4161,4160,4159,4158,4157,4156,4155,4154,4153,4152,4151,4150,4149,4148,4147,4146,4145,4144,4143,4142,4141,4140,4139,4138,4137,4136,4135,4134,4133,4132,4131,4130,4129,4128,4127,4126,4125,4124,4123,4122,4121,4120,4119,4118,4117,4116,4115,4114,4113,4112,4111,4110,4109,4108″ size=”full” scroll=”yes” nav_style=”hover_nav_style” hide_pagination_control=”yes”]
in IIoT and where the government and standards think about IIoT.[/testimonial_sc][testimonial_sc author=”Lane Arthur” a_info=”John Deere”]The conference was a good mix of thought leadership and practice around the IoT space.[/testimonial_sc][testimonial_sc author=”Fumikazu Oka” a_info=”Toyo Business Engineering”]It is a needed event to catch the progress of IoT for the Industry field.[/testimonial_sc][/testimonials_ctn]
It’s a Multi-touchpoint Concept
The most effective and most informal networking hub to reach a maximum of ROI ‒ personal dialogue, direct exchange and numerous opportunities to get meetings with top executives!
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
Allow our expert graphic recording artists to surprise and delight you as they encapsulate complex ideas in picture story format.
Join this hands-on session to learn everything you need to know to get your IIoT journey started!
Start your Industry of Things World USA experience with a visit to a leading local factory.
Innovation and Start-up lab
See what the brightest minds have to offer your business in terms of new ideas
JOIN 50,000+ OF YOUR PEERS[button type=”rd_stroke_bt” size=”medium_rd_bt” t_color=”#ffffff” b_hover_color=”#000000″ url=”http://industryofthingsvoice.com/newsletter-subscription/” position=”ta_center” ex_class=”” ml=”” mr=”” mt=”5″ mb=”5″]SUBSCRIBE[/button]
Subscribe and get regular updates, latest interviews, case studies, live presentations and more from Industry of Things Voice.